The panel measures 36" wide x 48" long. The 12" blocks include the 5/8" wide black border around each image. If you want to make it larger, simply cut the blocks apart and add sash and cornerstones. The black will then make a beautiful, thin, inner accent.
If the item shows it is out of stock, you can still order and expect a delay of about 2-3 weeks to receive your order.
The panels are printed on-demand with a small inventory kept on hand for immediate delivery. If you prefer to receive a panel that is printed on a fabric other than cotton please contact Trish. Depending on the fabric you are choosing there may be a small price difference and there will be a delay for a custom printed order.
For instance, you could choose to have the panel printed on
- Celosia Velvet (very yummy, soft, shimmery and vibrant. the colors are so pure they practically make you melt),
- Linen (for a more rustic feel),
- Canvas to make those outdoor pillows
- or organic cotton (for those that want that extra softness).
These all have different costs. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options for your magical creation.
How do you care for your new creation?
Your quilt will be easy-care, just like using any of the fabrics you are used to.
As with all cotton fabrics, slight shrinking can occur on the first washing. I think that makes the quilt look softer when it gives you that soft loft. Please read the following care tips provided by the fabric printing company.
- For best results, we recommend washing these fabrics with phosphate-free detergent in cool water using a gentle or delicate machine cycle. We also suggest washing before use.
- Some fading as a result of cleaning is typical for these fabrics. This is most notable on darker shades. Front-loading washers contribute to color loss due to the increased tumbling action during cleaning. Fading can be minimized through use of cool wash settings and gentle wash cycles.
- Tumble dry on a low temperature or permanent press setting and remove promptly.
- We recommend ironing our 100% cotton fabrics using standard settings for cotton. Steam may be used to remove wrinkles. We also recommend that you iron with the printed side down for best results.
- Mineral deposits in the iron and spraying fabric with a water bottle may cause unexpected staining or marking and should be avoided.
- High-temperature settings may cause discoloration or crushing of linen and we recommend the use of synthetic settings and a light touch for that fabric type.