Original watercolor of the Reindeer, also known as a Caribou, painted by Trish Stuart is digitally printed on fabric.
- The fabric is a high quality 100% cotton.
- Offered in a 9" block on Celosia Velvet - stunning!
- A narrow black border frames each block.
- Choose between a white background or a colored background for each of the panels. The Velvet is available with a colored background.
- Choose which size you want. (The velvet is 9")
- Caribou is currently available in cotton a 7" or 12" block. Be sure you check the right size when purchasing. Contact Trish directly if you need help: email@example.com. Prices will vary by size.
- The sizes listed are measured raw edge to raw edge and all blocks have a narrow black border which adapts slightly depending on the size block you order. after sewing the 1/4" seam allowance you will have about 1/4" showing, sort of like a little "pleat" framing your work. Blocks are designed so you can eliminate the black border without compromising the integrity of the design. Your blocks are simply slightly smaller.
New option! The complete collection of wildlife is printed as a full size panel, available two ways...One option has the color background and one offers the white background.
Want to save 20%?
You can simply add a border, then quilt and bind and you are finished! The complete set consists of (12) 12" blocks. These can be cut apart and used separately. If you purchase all 12 blocks at once the price is $86.40, saving you $21.60 from the $108.00 you would pay if purchasing them individually.
That's a savings of 20%.
As with all cotton fabrics, slight shrinking can occur on the first washing.
For best results, we recommend washing these fabrics with phosphate free detergent in cool water using a gentle or delicate machine cycle. We also suggest washing before use.
Some fading as a result of cleaning is typical for these fabrics. This is most notable on darker shades. Front loading washers contribute to color loss due to the increased tumbling action during cleaning. Fading can be minimized through use of cool wash settings and gentle wash cycles.
Tumble dry on a low temperature or permanent press setting and remove promptly.
Polyester Fabrics (velvet):
Wash separately in cool water using a gentle machine cycle. Machine dry using a low temperature or permanent press setting and remove promptly to avoid wrinkles.
We recommend ironing our 100% cotton fabrics using standard settings for cotton. Steam may be used to remove wrinkles. We also recommend that you iron with the printed side down for best results.
Mineral deposits in the iron and spraying fabric with a water bottle may cause unexpected staining or marking and should be avoided.
High temperature settings may cause discoloration or crushing of linen and we recommend use of synthetic settings and a light touch for that fabric type.
Polyester Fabrics (velvet):
If required, use an iron with a light touch on a synthetic setting only. Higher iron temperatures may result in color transfer and, in extreme cases, melting of fabric.