I'm excited to meet you in Paducah this Fall.
If you have any questions please look below and follow the links. If your questions still are not answered Contact Me: email@example.com. Please be patient. I try to respond within a day but if I am traveling and teaching it may take longer.
I've created a few videos to introduce you to what the workshops are about and answer any burning questions.
The workshops I am teaching here are exclusively for AQS and won't be available to the general public until after Fall Paducah is over.
All links will open in a new window for you.
Here is a link to the description of workshops I'm teaching on AQS-Fall Paducah's website.
- Click here for a short video explaining more about what to expect in the Inktensify workshop using Inktense Pencils on Fabric.
- Here is a link to printable supply list.
- Check out this short video for information about the workshop on Creating Collages, showing how you can create you own personal collage pattern and how it is different from any other workshop you have taken in the past.
- Need the supply list? Here is a link.
- Want to see what I will be teaching you in the Chicks Night Out? This video explains what makes this a must-have skill to learn and how learning this way lets you bypass the fear of not getting it right!
- CLICK HERE for a supply list you can print.
- Join the Neighborhood Quilt workshop to expand your creative skills, abilities, while you design and construct something unique to your vision in this workshop. Click here to find out more.
- Need a supply list? CLICK HERE.